Sunday, September 20, 2009

Seriously? I mean really seriously?

Josh: You coming with me tomorrow?
Me: Where?
Josh: Temple? Remember? It's rosh hashanah.
Me: I'm working. Remember?
Josh sighs and rolls his eyes.

As he starts to walk away he tells me, "When we have kids they're going to temple on the high holy days."
Me: If they don't have to work.
Josh: Even our great-grandkids won't have to work.

He walks off, presumably to find a Laurie-approved outfit for temple. I go back to writing my outline for class and then realize five minutes later. Josh thinks we're having kids?! Seriously? I can't believe Josh thinks this is a forever thing. I can't believe he thinks like this.

3 comments:

miSz tUna said...

"I can't believe Josh thinks this is a forever thing. I can't believe he thinks like this."
That's in a positive way or negative? Like, are you liking the way it sounds or you're not? Just wondering.

Lil'Sis said...

I think it's rather nice, but I'm a hopeless romantic.

Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't he think that?