Thursday, October 15, 2009

Short and sw...ick

Hazwani, Craig mostly just listened and was like, "Yeah, that sounds rough." "Yeah, communication is really hard sometimes." "Yeah, time management can be a real bitch." He told me when I was done being shrinked he wasn't going to shrink me anymore, and I guess he's sticking to that.

Am sick. Was suggested that maybe sleeping an average of four hours or less is not the way to stay healthy. I need to get better immediately because it's almost Danielle's birthday. But first I really need to like, lay in bed and be miserable and look pathetic.

Um can I send Josh to his parent's house until I feel better enough to blow out my hair and like, look better?

3 comments:

Lil'Sis said...

hope u feel better soon.

miSz tUna said...

Oh, Craig just said that? He's sure right when he said time management can be a real b***h, and I never could get it right, no matter how I tried.

Of course four hours nightly is not enough. I went through that kind of routine once and after a week I went down with fever.

By the way, don't tell me Josh actually complained about you not being in your best of health?

If he's not, perhaps sending him away is not necessary. He's gotta accept you at your best and worst, right?

Lil'Sis said...

I'm guessing you're still under the weather, hope your on the mend soon.