Monday, November 30, 2009

Done and over

Not sure why but this weekend seemed really long, and not in a good way. I am so totally exhausted. Slept until almost noon, did homework, made dinner and then lunch for tomorrow. Now I am ready to collapse.

Josh asked if I was going to want to decorate for Christmas. My aunt never did, but my mother did. I don't know what happened to all my mom and nana's decorations. Alex very much wants to decorate and I'd kind of like to also; Danielle is whatever. Josh wants to decorate for Channukah. So I am not sure how this is all going to shake out.

1 comment:

NorthBayby said...

Just a thought if you want to mix it up for Christmas and Chanukah---
Decorate your tree in blue and silver.

I know you're tired. You have a lot on your plate. And sometimes (quite often) the holidays can be even more tiring.

But maybe for the first time in a loooooong time, it would be nice for you (all) to do something to celebrate the holiday season as well as the new changes in your life.

Anyways, thinking of you.
Merry Christmas
and
Happy Chanukah.