Thursday, November 5, 2009

World series, baby!

We all went to Josh's parent's house to watch the World Series on their huge-screen tv. It's fun to watch something happening in the Bronx, so close to where we lived. My friend Jenna called me and said the area was literally vibrating and it felt like the entire city was screaming through her windows.

Josh's mom ordered in deli food for dinner and we ate and screamed and cheered. Then we took a cab home.

Now my throat hurts, but I don't mind because we have a lot of deli food to eat tomorrow (and probably Friday too).

2 comments:

Lil'Sis said...

Growing up my Dad had season tickets and he'd sometimes take us, so fun...we were screaming and dancing in our house last night too! Glad you had fun, and yum on the deli food, I miss that from back home.

Anonymous said...

It is interesting to hear that there was that much excitement in NYC. I mean, don't the Yankees win the World Series like all the time?