Thursday, October 8, 2009

Maybe I'm just a big whiner

This morning I was telling Josh how upset I was about the friends thing, and the college thing, and the work thing, and the clothing thing, and the sisters thing and there may have been some crying involved. Lucky for me Josh did not run out never to return. To his credit he also did not ask if I'm getting my period, although maybe he just values his balls and that's why.

Josh said that if I want him to kick friends out when it's time for dinner then I should just tell him. He also said he doesn't really care what I wear to bed but if I want he will take me somewhere to get nicer stuff. Josh offered to help me write out a schedule if that will help me carve out free time.

I may have cried a second time. So embarrassing. Josh put his pillow in front of his face and was like "Okay I don't know what to do with a crying girl so can you just tell me when you're done?" which was kind of funny.

Later I looked at the calendar and it turns out I maybe sort of am PMSing. It made me feel stupid and mad at myself for acting so girly. But I'm totally going to take Josh up on all his offers. I am not sure if that makes me a user or whatever. Living with a boy is really complicated.

2 comments:

miSz tUna said...

Definitely take up on his offer if I were you. :)

Lil'Sis said...

Of course it doesn't make u a user or a whiner, women need to be able to say they need a little help, it's perfectly fine. And the whole pms thing, it only gets suckier as you get older, but knowing what's going on is very helpful for me at least; I hate feeling all "girly" too, but it's good to take some help.

His comment was so funny. Glad u have Josh.