Monday, December 28, 2009

Girlie time

Me and my sisters are sleeping together in the big bed and even though it's a little squished it's nice to go to sleep talking to my sisters. Danielle has said twice now that although she loves Josh she loves it just being us more. But when I asked if she loves this enough to go live in a one-bedroom in a crappier neighborhood Dani couldn't answer. So I will take that as a no.

This is the first time since I started having jobs that I have no school and no work. I have slept late every day. I've made fancy foods. We cleaned the entire apartment. Laundry is all caught up. There's no tutoring this week but I am working at the office full-time until school starts again.

Danielle is going skiing in Vermont at the end of the week with a friend's family. Alex pointed out we've never been just the two of us before. I need to come up with some fun stuff for us to do. Aside from sitting around playing Wii I mean. Alex wants to get her ears double-pierced so I was thinking of taking her to get it done, but that won't take very long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered discount ballet tickets for you and Alex?

Maybe do a sewing project together or perhaps together learn to knit.

Museums? Another visit to the old neighborhood? Show her around your college? Each of you invite a friend over to bake brownies and watch a movie together?