Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busting out

I freaking love all tank tops. I hate how wifebeaters look on guys (unless they're in good shape, but not like the guidos, no you know what never mind they just shouldn't wear them at all), but I love how they look on me. Short-sleeve t-shirts are not my thing. It's either long-sleeve or tank tops but no in between.

My sisters know that none of their tank tops are safe from me. This mostly applies to Danielle, because Alex ... well that just doesn't work most of the time. Even without the boob factor my chest is bigger than hers. You can't wear an over-sized tank and have it look right, so it's rare that I borrow hers. Josh has a hard time understanding how Danielle and I do clothing. We basically have communal drawers for all our tops, dresses, skirts, tights, and socks. Some jeans. The poor guy was very upset when I wore one of his shirts to sleep and a week later that shirt was in a communal drawer and Danielle showed up wearing it.

Alex has this one flowy tank top dress like in the picture and I love it. It was hot, so I borrowed it from her to wear as a shirt. Josh had seen Alex wear it before in its natural dress form, and when he saw me wearing it his jaw dropped. To say it fit me kind of differently from Al would be an understatement. He was freaked out. When we were alone Josh told me he was never going to be able to see her wearing it as a dress the same way again.

I try really hard to be a good girlfriend. I've never sent Josh out even once to buy me tampons or anything. But sometimes he really throws me for a loop with what makes him uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah haha thats pretty funny!!!

Unknown said...

Omg, all I'm going to say is LMFAO!!!!! I wish I can say that about my sis.