Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Watch

We have one tv that Josh brought when we moved in together. It's in the living room. Today his parents brought over a flat screen and Josh's dad hung it on the wall. Nobody told me this was going to happen. I'm not exactly sure why we need a flat screen, or even a second tv at all. It's not that I don't appreciate it - I do. I just don't understand why we got this.

But now we have two televisions. Josh is really excited about the new one. He put the old one on top of the dresser in our bedroom. I am going to assume this is some sort of boy thing and that's why I don't get it. I said thank you and tried to act appreciative. In a way, I guess I am - I mean, it's great somebody did something that makes my boyfriend happy, and it makes me happy that he's happy.

Not sure I am happy having a huge tv in our bedroom though. I am laying in bed now and I feel like it is watching me. And that if there were an explosion nearby, it would fall on us. Maybe it can go in our extra room.

2 comments:

chioma said...

hey@ i just started reading ur blog@ i like it alot so far. I wil continue to read it. Hopefully u can check mine out?...
but here is the link

http://justagirl012.wordpress.com

HDVixen said...

Multiple TVs?
And one in the bedroom?
My opinion?
Oh, yeah.
It's a guy.