- Dani is to hit work both weekends unless she is sick with 100 or higher. Same for school.
- Alex is to go to school every day unless she is sick with 100 or higher. If anyone gets sick at school, suck it up until school ends, then go home and call Laurie.
- Members of the geek squad can come over and have to leave by 11pm.
- Any of Al's friends from school who have been over before can come over and have to leave by 10pm on week nights and 11pm on weekends.
- No more than one friend can sleep over and it can only be on nights when there's not school the next day.
- No leaving the city, but go to Brooklyn both Sundays.
- No going anywhere you haven't gone before.
- No going to anyone's house you haven't been to before.
- There can't be more than four friends over at any time.
- No parties. No friends are allowed to invite any other people.
- Both go food shopping together both Sundays after Dani gets home from work.
- Both do laundry next weekend.
- Dani will take a taxi home from the sweet sixteen this Saturday. If there is an after-party she can sleep over if it's okay with Alex, but still has to go to work on time Sunday.
- If anything breaks and someone needs to come in to fix it, you are to leave the front door open, keep phone in hand and if anything goes wrong, go for the balls and then run to the nice lesbians who work from home.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Rules and packing
It was pointed out that my sisters need rules for while we're gone. So I typed up rules while I was at work (I did a not of not-working today).