Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cutest date ever

Alex got asked out by a boy at school! It's so adorable I want to squeeze her to death. Because he is poor, according to Alex, and invited her on a date for May 10th. Why then? Because it's free ice cream cone day at Haagen Dazs. So she is going to meet him after school to hang out and then they will go get ice cream, and she'll be home in time for dinner.

Apparently he also skipped a grade and is one of the youngest 9th graders like Alex is too. Funny that they found each other. I asked if he's cute and Alex said yes. Then she added, "Even though he's a lot shorter than me." When I asked how short Alex put her hand near her chin .... and then brought it down to her shoulder. She's going to look like she's taking her little brother for ice cream.

3 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

AAAAAAAAAAAW. So sweet. I love your family.

Chris said...

Awwwww!

And I'm sure he'll grow eventually. At this age, girls are often taller.

Nina said...

aaaaaah, so cute!

I like that he's resourceful. :)