Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Would you like some coke?

Takura came over today. He brought a friend with him. His friend's hair wasn't as good as his and the friend seemed weird to me. Takura said he and his friend were going somewhere after our house and would just wait. The guy sat on the couch and texted while Takura and I were sitting at the table working.

After a while I went into the kitchen to get a snack. Takura stuck his head in and asked if he could use the bathroom. I figured I should offer his friend a snack too and when I walked out he was leaning over the table snorting cocaine. Guess he brought his own snack. When Takura came back I told him he needed to get his friend out of here before my sisters came home.

He called me a few hours later and apologized, said he didn't know his friend would do that, wouldn't have brought him if he knew. Takura must have said he was sorry like a hundred times. I said he can't ever bring that guy back here. When I told Josh, he asked if I had cleaned the table and vacuumed already. I blushed. Because ... twice.

No comments: