Sunday, January 7, 2007

Reintroduction

Hi Ma,

I meant to write every day but that's hard. I think of you every day even if I don't write, okay? Know that okay? Anyway, I thought it might be nice to let you know where I'm up to these days.

My favorite color for my room is still lavender, but my favorite color for things is orange. Remember that boy Lucas I liked the summer before 5th grade? Nothing ever happened with him because we moved to Aunt Elaine's. At the end of 6th grade this boy Erik asked me out on our trip to Shelter Island and I said yes. We were "going out" all through 8th grade. You know how people say breakups are mutual but really you know one person totally got dumped? The breakup with Erik and me really WAS mutual. He liked this girl Ilene and I liked this boy Jesse so we agreed.

It turned out Jesse was better as a friend and we moved anyway. Sometimes Erik and I run into each other at parties or something. We're friends. You would have liked Erik. He used to get presents for Danielle and Alex.

Danielle doesn't respond to Dani anymore. I still don't mind Sam but only D&A call me Sammy - maybe it's a sister thing. Alex doesn't care if you call her Alex or Alexandra; she just wants to be involved in every conversation.

I'll tell you more about them next time I write, okay? It's after 1 a.m. and any time Aunt Elaine catches me up past midnight she doesn't let me go out the next day. Her rules suck.

Love,
Sam

No comments: