Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hard Shrinking

Craig told me a while ago that we need to deal with my daddy issues (which is not what he calls it but what I call it because umm... I like to) so when we met today instead of tomorrow that's what we were talking about.

He thinks it's very wrong that Aunt Elaine talks to me the way she does. He is very upset that she calls me slutty all the time, and that Alex and Dani are around it. Craig says it's unhealthy to assume all men only want to do nice things to get laid, and Aunt Elaine's saying stuff like this for years and years to the three of us is seriously damaging.

Apparently it's unhealthy to live with somebody who thinks all boys are EVILLLLLL and that a girl can't be friends with a boy without it being a sex thing. I told Craig that Aunt Elaine is the one who's messed up and it's from watching too much tv. She watches Jerry Springer and Maury Povich every single day and I think all that takes its toll - and that's why she winds up thinking all girls are whores.

But we're really, really not.

No comments: