Monday, September 24, 2012

Because four would be too much

Tomorrow I'm going to school. Not because I feel better enough to, but because I missed Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and just worry that a fourth day in a row would be too much. Today I took a nap in the morning, and then another nap at dinner time. On Saturday I went out for four hours, but it was about one hour too much, and had to take a cab home, then take a nap mid-afternoon.

Little House on the Prairie episodes have been my near-constant companion. Josh even watched one with me at one point. He made Vitamin Water ice pops for me. I love how on Little House they play the "uh oh" music when something "bad" is about to happen, and the bad thing is always like ... someone decides to make eggs late at night and they create a ton of noise in the kitchen. Their bad things are just always so wholesome, it's so cute.

1 comment:

OTRgirl said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're sick! Did you get seen by the doctor? Do you have Ensure to drink? Tastes foul, but gets some nutrients into your body.