Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Possibly Crazy

How completely out of my league (and mind) would I be to make a Passover seder? I've been to a bunch of them. Actually the ideal would be doing two seders. One the really old-school traditional way that old people would appreciate, and one that involves a lot more creativity.

Josh told me that there is no way his grandparents will come here for a seder. Even if we were married. Mayyyybe if we were married and I converted, but probably not. Well what if I cooked everything at his parents' house? Yes, that would be just fine. Oh, okay, of course. Old people are wacky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are a great cook. But there's something a little bit odd about the idea of going to a non-Jew's house for Passover. I know josh is Jewish. But you don't really have a Jewish home. It is hard to put into words but I can totally understand where josh is coming from. I don't think it's about how old they are.