If you add together all the hours of class and work, I actually work about five to ten hours fewer per week than I did in college, but somehow this is so much harder. Maybe it's because this is my career and if I get fired the stakes are so much bigger. When I get home all I want to do is collapse and not think. It's easy to understand how adults become alcoholics. Here is how I would drink if it wouldn't make me one:
1. First glass of wine right when I come in the door and collapse on my bed. Possibly with a bendy straw.
2. Second glass of wine while drinking
3. Third glass of wine with dinner. Possibly a second third glass.
4. Fourth glass of wine after dinner.
That's one bottle right there.
5. Fifth drink that's not wine but still alcohol.
Josh has been given the task of not letting me drink more than one glass of wine each night. I have water when I get home, then half a glass while making dinner, the other half a glass while eating, and then switch back to water. How on earth does everyone make it through?