Thursday, February 12, 2015

Poor, poor me

Next week I have to travel for work. To Miami, bitches! Then, as if that's not enough, Josh and I were invited to a wedding in Cancun, so I'm bringing my passport and going straight there from Florida. I  am taking two days off from work and everything. There will probably be some working from Mexico the first day, but it's totally going to be the work you see in commercials, where it's done from a laptop while sitting in a beach chair facing the ocean with a bottle of beer in the sand. Except not really with the beer because it'll be morning and drinking while working with numbers is a bad idea.

The only truly bad thing about this is that I'll have to pack work clothes, vacation clothes and wedding clothes. Pretty great problem to have though. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you'll get to escape the northeast cold and go somewhere nice and warm. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're ready to leave the cold behind without even a hint of hesitation. Have fun!
Kathy

One crazed mommy said...

Sounds great - enjoy the sunshine and have fun!

Amanda said...

Lucky you! Have a great time Sam!

jwg said...

There was a time when the thought of this trip would have thrown you into a state of panic. How wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the idea and not questioning yourself. A true sign of growing up!