Friday, January 23, 2009

Being Responsible is Like Really Hard

Not even kidding, every responsible thing I've tried to do this week hasn't worked. I messed up paying bills. One of them I paid twice. Each time I try to call them to see if they will just rip up one of the checks, they put me on hold for too long and I have to hang up. If it were up to me all the bills would get paid online. That seems like such an easier way to do things. Faster too. Now because two checks went out in case they deposit both I can't write checks for other bills because they would bounce. Twice I asked Aunt Elaine to call but both times she said since I made the mistake it is up to me to fix. Craig and a guy at work both said the company will probably just put a credit on the account and it's like having paid for next month's bill in advance.

I tried to go get better birth control. It's like every time I turn around another friend announces being pregnant. Josh came with me, I talked to the doctor, and he kept cutting me off and then said he would write me a prescription for Mirena. When I looked that up though it said it's for people who have already had a baby! I tried to talk to the doctor about that and he was like, totally not hearing me. Josh said maybe the drug company gives him free stuff if he gets people to take it so that's why the doctor was trying to talk me into it.

Because of screwing up the bills we haven't gone food shopping this week. We got milk and some fruit but that's all. Now all three of us (I don't count Aunt Elaine because she eats very unhealthy all the time anyway) have been eating terribly all week. Like so terribly Alex skipped dinner tonight and said her belly hurt. I hope I am not killing her with all the unbalanced meals we've been eating this week.

There is more but I am too tired and all this talk of messing up makes me want to cry.

1 comment:

thordora said...

We've all done that with the bills. Don't beat yourself up. It's the trying to fix that drives EVERYONE insane.

I believe you cn use Mirena if you've never been pregnant-it's only difference (I think) is that it was chemical component to it and is supposed to be easier on you hormonally than the standard IUD. Either way it will work for you. The pill blows, condoms stink and I've heard varying things about Depo. Most people are happy with the IUD's.

2009 is gonna be a crapfest methinks....