Thursday, May 12, 2011

A red pepper day

There's a guy who I see at school who walks around eating a red pepper like it's an apple. I think it might be a thing, because I've heard other people talking about it. That would be too much red pepper for me, but green pepper would be cool.

Breakfast: yogurt with sliced strawberries, kiwi, and banana, handful of almonds
Lunch: other half of banana left from breakfast on slice of bread with peanut butter, carrot & celery sticks
Snack: cherry tomatoes
Dinner: stomach ache so just plain soup

The tomatoes inspired me though so tomorrow if I feel okay breakfast is going to be avocado and tomato slices on toast. Maybe also an orange.

4 comments:

Nina said...

One of my professors eats red peppers like that. I think they do red peppers bc they're so much sweeter than the green ones. I'd still prefer an apple though.

Chris said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope you're better now.

I'm sure you know what foods agree with you the most, but I have a feeling that might be a little too much raw stuff for a girl who doesn't happen to be a bunny. Add the nuts and oil on a nearly empty stomach... and the mere fact that it's not a lot of food, and you're supposedly still growing.

Maybe if lunch was more of a boiled/grilled thing? And just a smidge larger?

Margy said...

The most meaningful thing I can contribute to this post is the fact that I love avacadoes.


so much.

Anonymous said...

Eating a green pepper that way is very cool. Don't understand how people do it with a tomato, though.