That's what Josh decided tonight was. It was an excellent idea, and even more excellent considering tonight was the season finale of Real Housewives of New York. Leggate! We had a few friends over and it was really fun. I left work at 6pm which was beautiful. By 6:30 I was in shorts and a tank top in the kitchen.
- Bloody Marys (normally I think of these as a breakfast drink, but somebody asked for one, so I made a batch)
- Mango Tropical (silver tequila, mango, organic agave, fresh lime)
- La Sandia (silver tequila, fresh watermelon, rosemary and lemon)
- Coronas (some guy brought that)
- caesar salad (romaine lettuce, roasted red peppers and chile croutons, tossed with jalapeño-parmesan dressing)
- chicken enchiladas (pulled chicken rolled in soft corn tortillas and topped with a tomatillo cream sauce)
- refried black beans